Workum Internship Summer 2020
Healthcare Data Collection
StarPoint will need assistance with 3 types of data collection.
- We anticipate conducting a customer satisfaction survey for our clients in Spring of 2020. We will want to cull through the results and create an action plan based on the findings.
- Keeping up with the competition is a large part of our business. Calling other home cares in Cincinnati and around the country is a time consuming but necessary effort to make sure that our costs and services are comparable with our competitors. The intern will work with the StarPoint manager to create a list of questions, and will then be responsible for gathering the information and reporting the findings.
- Creating bios on our staff and gathering additional demographic information on our staff and clients.
- Additional tasks as needed and based on the interests of the intern.
Education Major/Careeer Interests:
- Healthcare Administration
- Social Work
- Exceptional People and phone skills
- Comfortable with the elderly
- Research Skills
About Starpoint Home Care
StarPoint Home Care, LLC is a subsidiary of Jewish Family Service of Cincinnati. We are a private duty, private pay home care company that serves the needs of seniors in the Cincinnati area. We offer companionship, light housekeeping, transportation and assistance with all activities of daily living. All of the proceeds from StarPoint go to support the Jewish Family Service mission. We employ more than 60 caregivers.